Linen Covered Journal
- Stunning quality linen-covered journals which are hand-stamped by The Ink Pot using images drawn by them or their local artist friend (Anne Wilson).
- They have ultra-thick paper so ink will not bleed through the paper (or ghost i.e you won’t see shadows on the back of pages).
- They lie flat so they are easy to use.
- They have an elastic closing, a pocket at the back to put stickers/papers in and two ribbons to help keep your place.
- They were designed for bullet journaling