Grey Polka Dot Teepee
This handcrafted off-white canvas teepee with grey polka dots is suitable for any room, due to its subtle combination of colours, making it an ideal unisex design.
The teepee is suited to both boys and girls, ideal for little adventurers and perfect for siblings to share in a bedroom, playroom, or outdoors (weather permitting).
The teepee is a great addition to any room! Easy to put up and store, beautiful to look at and the perfect setting for imaginative play. Suitable for children of all ages, it is perfect to climb in with blankets for a bedtime story, it provides a versatile play space for younger children and a perfect den for older kids.
The design of the cream fabric with grey polka dots is timeless and adds a pop of colour to any room, as well as providing an imaginative play space. Our teepees can be combined with our handmade jersey knit rugs and with our range of "Clouds" and "Stars" cushions, which are available in 8 different colours, or with our range of traditional hand printed cushions, to provide a colourful and fun environment.
When assembled, the base occupies 140cm in diameter. Height when set up: 160cm. Teepees are approximately 175cm in height when folded, so it fits under a standard single bed.
TEEPEE BUNDLE INCLUDES:
• Highest quality, thick wooden pine poles with connectors and tie.
• Instruction manual.
• Carry bag in matching fabric, great for transporting your teepee or for storage.
• Secure fastening with rivets and ties to ensure the teepee remains securely in place during use.
• Quick and easy adult assembly.
• Simple to fold and store.
• Can be used outside when the weather is dry.
• Can be dismantled and fabric can be machine washed and ironed.
• All teepees are handmade in Spain.
• Fabric outer of teepee is made from 70% natural cotton canvas and 30% polyester.
Suitable for children of all ages under parental supervision, however the recommended age is for children over 36 months.
Adult assembly is required. Keep away from fire and always supervise children while playing. Store teepee in safe place.
• Undo the ribbon at the top of the structure securing the poles together.
• Push down on the poles to open the structure.
• Place all five poles correctly from the inside of the tent and ensure that every pole is secured in each of its three inner pockets – top, middle and the ones at the base of the tepee.
• Tie the ribbon at the top of the structure securely.
Designed and handmade in Spain
Colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen.